Monday, October 31, 2005

One year of blogging

All of a sudden I realized that it has been one year since I posted my first entry on this blog. So, Errr.. Happy Birthday Blog (????). With over 1200 hits, 180 entries and a whole lot of Ninjutsu this should make other blogs turn a shade of green (or maybe not). This would have to be the most memorable entry for me.
The blog started as a log of my day to day activities and things which I found interesting on the web. It still remains like that although I have decreased reporting *everything* I do on each day.
Anyway other than that, Happy Diwali to everyone and I guess the best Diwali gift we all received was Dhoni's marvellous innings against Sri-Lanka. This series will surely revive the interest in cricket, which was lost due to all the politics and the Indian team not performing.
Exams are closing by and studies seem to be balanced by an equal dose of Counter Strike.

No comments: