Friday, October 14, 2005

I hate myself

Two days back (the day before the "last date of submission" of our major project abstract), I was getting frustrated scouting for ideas for the major project. I was not liking the topics suggested by the sites. The reason being: I like making projects which are technical but can be understood and appreciated by everyone.
So, coming back to my deranged state of mind, while scouting I came across this article on linuxdevcenter.com . It was basically an interview with the lead developer of an open source 3-D graphics engine called Irrlicht. Anyway a 3-D graphics engine fit my "reason for making projects". So, in a fit of inspiration I typed out an abstract and submitted it today (it seems the "last date" was flexible).
The only problem being: my relative inexperience in graphics programming. Yes, I'm doom(ed). And yes I'm doing this alone..

Among other things we went to play a match (basketball) in UC College (Aluva) against MCC, Calicut on the same day. Given the fact that we had not practised and MCC was a sports college we were bound to lose. And yes we did, but by a reasonable margin :D Everyone was being cycled through the fives as no one had enough stamina.

No comments: