Friday, April 29, 2005

Back from Bangalore

As I had mentioned earlier I had to go to Bangalore for Subex's interview. I landed at Bangalore day before yesterday after a sleepless bus ride. Me and Sujit stayed at Sharat's place. That day was spent roaming Bangalore. We went to Forum, Commercial market, Amoeba and then Spinn in the night. We reached back at Sharat's place at 2:30 am (because we got lost). The interview was supposed to be the next day (yesterday i.e) at 9:30 am. I woke up at 7:30 am and left for the interview at 8:30 am.
The Subex office, although small, was pretty nice. The people working there also seemed nice. We were supposed to have 3 technical interviews then 1 HR interview. The interviews chugged along slowly because their Q4 results were going to be announced. Finally I came to know that I had been selected at 6:30 pm. Me and Bhalla were the only ones to get selected that day.
It was a nice trip :)

No comments: