Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lost in space II

Nah, this is not about my project. This is about astronomers making useless discoveries. It seems that astronomers have found an alcohol cloud in space measuring 463 billion kilometers !!! Now, before you start packing your bags, bottles, glasses, ice, peanuts and re-fuelling your state of the art space craft, listen to this:

"The vast bridge-shaped cloud of methyl alcohol has been spotted in a region of our galaxy, the Milky Way, that is called W3(OH)"



Yes you heard right: "Methyl Alcohol", not ethanol. So, unless you want to go blind, don't attempt the heroic journey into outer space.

Damn.. I should find something better to do. I mean its that time of the year when people are all nostalgic and shit, about college coming to an end. But here I'm talking nonsense about stuff which no one cares. So, I guess I will write the next post about how college has changed me mentally, physically, financially and made me a new person , or maybe I will just go and sleep the next 12 hours and eat a watermelon in the morning.

No comments: