Saturday, April 15, 2006

Just another rant

I'm totally jobless and, more importantly, so are you :P
Anyway, everything in this city seems to be closed for the past few days. First it was Vishu and now the Easter holidays. Everything from the restaraunts, to the cd-shop, to the gym, to the swimming pool is closed. That just leaves me, my evil mind and my classy fast typing fingers in front of my PC; alone, bored and tired of sleeping. And this is actually when I have my project presentation on Monday. I wonder what my condition will be after that gets over and I have like another 20 days before the exams begin. Needless to say is that studies for the exams won't start till maybe a week before the D-day or even later.
The one thing which does keep me occupied these days is, peering into other people's life with the help of Orkut. And I mean how can anyone get tired of doing that. After all the whole world depends on the breach of privacy. I'm sure I'm making a lot of sense right now, so I will get back to seeing the scrapbook of someone who had scrapped someone else somewhere. And here I would like to say what the great Einstein said after delivering a masterly crafted speech, to a jam packed hall in Kathmandu on the special theory of relative bullshit: "My brain hurts.".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

peekin into others life thru orkut is one hobby i cherish ... gives quite some insight if u ask me ... besides who does'nt like being big brother

Rohit said...

Gimme your profile link :D . There are too many Ankur Guptas in the world of orkut.