Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another blog in the wall

I have this really cool friend who, like me, writes blogs in his free time (which is like 24x7). But the difference lies in the fact that he has been writing relatively recently, as compared to my vast experience of around one and a half years. The other difference being that, his posts usually have more ... ummm ..lets say .. finesse, wheras I write posts which mostly go like I-did-this-thing-today-yay. And this has gotten him a couple or more of female admirers. I obviously envy this fact. I hope that there are a few hot-silent-female-admirers of mine, but my experience tells me that most hot-silent-female-admirers are usually gay men or my own roomies trying to pull a fast one.
But then there are little to no things on which I can put my mind on and philosophize (computers may come under the few little things). For example if you would ask me my opinion about the protest-against-reservation-in-premier institutes thingie, I would say that "It sucks and so does Rang De Basanti". Your cries of protest would obviously be ignored by me, as I busily stare at the next random girl walking on the road.
So, I will stick to my usual kind of posts.
Today I studied Industrial Organization and Management. Its a subject which gives me immense pleasure because I now know that when I decided not to give CAT, I didn't make a wrong choice. After somehow managing to finish one module I went jogging after a span of many months. And jog I did. We (Me and Addy) ran around 3 KMs and obviously at the end I was tired.
I ate food and most probably I will have my midnight Boost ("Boost is the secret of my energy.... our energy" wala Boost) and go to sleep.
So till next time, tata.

PS: I won't tell you the name of my friend, so that he doesn't get any more attention :P
PS 2: I truly didn't like the revolution part of RDB.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ..i think u write really cool..seriously!

Rohit said...

Domo arigato :)

Anonymous said...

its k dude u dont need to envy me ... lol ... ha i really agree with rakesh

pratyush said...

i too am of the same opinion dost.. end kuch jyda hi ho gaya tha.. waise i think u must b havin some of the secret admirers..the hot one u lookin for;)

Rohit said...

@ankur:
Thanks, but I won't comment on whether you are the one or not :P

@pratyush:
Thanks to you too. I, like any other normal guy, am always on the look out for hot-secret-admirers ;)

Anonymous said...

hmm... i wonder who cud that friend of yours be, who has soooooo many female admirers... lekin jo bhee hai, ur blogs are real fun to read. and im sure, u have many many admirers than that "cool" friend of yours, even if they might be gay :p

Rohit said...

@sourav:
Thanks and following the tradition, I will still leave the topic ripe for speculation.

Wowiiee.. that rhymed :)

Anonymous said...

c man..u dont need gurlz..u got friends!

Rohit said...

@rakesh:
Shut up !! :P