Saturday, April 22, 2006

Determination.

Must... *cough* *splatter* *cough* *cough* .. Must start... studying.

I hate this stalemate kind of situation. The exams are not too far off, but they are not too near also. If I were in a hindi movie, I would say something like "Tum door ho kar bhi mere paas ho" and sing some shitty romantic song. But then I'm not in a Hindi movie and neither can I be romantic or sing a song.
The only time when I used to sing regularly was when we were getting ragged. At that time I would sing without a worry and the seniors would ask me to stop after like 5 seconds and I would be like "Hey, I just started..".
My favorite song at that time was Shaan's "Tanha Dil". That was mainly because I knew the lyrics of the song and also because it was a nice song. I used to sing it whenever I was asked to sing. I hate it now.

Err... so where was I? Right.. exams.

So, I should start to at least hold the books in my hand, but I can't even do that. Rest of my activities are going on like clockwork.. i.e if you call eating and sleeping, activities. And now I have this half cold-cough kinda thing, which has given me an excuse not to study till I'm fit. So I will go and take rest now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep on reminding urself that this is the last exam ...

Rohit said...

I do that every morning.