Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas !!

9:00 am : Wake up
9-10 am: Brush, loo, watch random programmes on the idiot box, think about taking bath and then decide its too early.
10:12 am: Phone call from Anshul inviting me for lunch to his place.
10:15 - 12:30 pm: Breakfast, more random TV shows, finally take bath, ask money for petrol :D
12:30-3:30 pm: Sunny Deol movie on TV, grand lunch at Anshul's place followed by more Sunny Deol.
4:00 - 4:30 pm: Roamed CSM, decided that we would be better off playing pool.
5:00 - 6:15 pm: Pool :)

Now when I start to look at this itinerary, I can't even find a remote mention of my project. Engineers at work :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ask money for petrol .... and how much worth petrol did u buy ;-)

Rohit said...

If I remember it correctly it was somewhere around 300 bucks worth.