Sunday, December 04, 2005

Lazying around

Winter is that time of the year when you really don't like to get up from your bed, even if you are not feeling sleepy (at least in my case). The razhai is, was, and always will be the most comfortable thing in these times. So, when my mom tries to wake me to drop her to the school (she is a teacher), I'm torn between the comfortable warmth inside and the car, which lies in the wintery cold outside. Invariably I chose the car because I really love driving, and Delhi is the only place where I can fulfill this desire every day. The car is the usual Maruti 800, but I still haven't gotten bored of driving it. It didn't even have a music system until yesterday. Now it is even more dear to me.
Today I got drive it around quite a lot. Dad likes to hand me the job of chauffeur (not driver) whenever he is around. So, we (Me, mom and dad)went to malai mandir, my grandfather's sister's place, CP and then back home. A nice long drive.
I spent the evening with Sam and Rakesh. Sam said that he will arrange for passes to some of the DU fests (*droool*), which are just round the corner. That should be fun..

No comments: