Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Unbreakable ?

Had my final exam today: Artificial Neural Networks, it being an elective and having very less amount of portions to study, was supposed to be a walk in the park. It came out totally the opposite. No expected questions and lots of never seen before numericals ruined what was supposed to be the easiest subject of the lot. My answers were ...creative vague. I did a lot of beating around the bush and the "I will write the same sentence in flowery language at different portions of the same answer. " thing. I hope to pass though :)
Other than that, I have a lab exam tomorrow and more labs coming up in the next week. Isn't that fun..
My roomies (the EC people) have their 8th semester classes starting from December 5, which is pretty sad. Ours should start in January.

No comments: