Monday, November 21, 2005

Lab exams, 87.2 and other stories

So after a lot of sleeping and playing Counter Strike, I woke up to realize that I had my networks and operating systems external lab exam today. It was fine and I could do the program conveniently. The program had to do with IPC (pipes, shared memory blah blah). The viva went fine too.
After coming home I was really hungry (mainly because we don't have breakfast), so me and Sujit went to the ATM (you need cash for food) and then to a restaurant and had a nice masala dosa there. While coming out we saw a weighing machine. Although I was a bit apprehensive to stand on it, but I said "Ok, why not?". I shouldn't have. After 3 seconds and Rs 1/- later, it showed: 87.2 :-( Why god ? Why me? Even after not having breakfast for so many days, I get to see this. Damn it... I shall now run everyday and start playing basketball.
After every successful man there is a woman (*supposedly*, but not verified), similarly behind every piece of art there is a beautiful story. The first one being that of Konfabulator and the other being that of the Graphing calculator. Interestingly both come from an Apple Mac background and a lot of other similarities too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...idhar aa jaa we'll jog together dude!!!..welcome to the company...

Rohit said...

I guess I have no other choice, nothing is going to happen staying here. I went to Pizza Hut today :( that will only add to the baggage.