Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Freedom of speech

Today we were supposed to go meet our class coordinator and find out the approval status of our projects, as well as our project guides. My project was approved and I was asked to meet my project guide then itself. So, I endured the long climb to reach the top floor of DOE just to find that my project guide was not there..darn..That meant I had to wait.
As I had spare time I started walking in the corridoor when my eyes fell upon this poster on the notice board. It was about some college under MG University offering MBA. Hmmm... I thought lets write something smart on this. I borrowed a pen from Ashish and asked him to watch my back. I wrote:
"Why should I go here, when I have SMS?"

(SMS is the School of Management Studies here in CUSAT)
I finished writing turned around and there stood the HOD!!! Busted!! Uh oh...Rest was not too memorable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy shit!!..then wat happened

Anonymous said...

:-D ... sorry about that buddy... i wuz just looking the other corridor... dint expct ur HOD to come thru the stairs... AshisH

Rohit said...

Well there was a bit of firing but not too much.