Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Weird coincidences

I have not been updating this blog for the past few days, due to some really lame reasons, one of which is internal exams. But exams got over yesterday and I'm all relieved that another pain is off my back.
I saw "crash" yesterday and it is a really good movie, just couldn't understand its motive.
Attendance was again the reason for me to go drag myself to class in this really hot and humid day. The 7th semester results were announced when we were in class and I came to know that I weigh as much as my percentage. And I'm happy about both.
Update: The overall good results resulted in us landing at Cherai beach at 1 a.m and trying to imitate the white mischief advertisment. I have sand all over me ... dammit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sahi u got 100%!!!!!!

Rohit said...

I got 82.6 %. You fool, idiot, kutte, kamine, [your favorite random abuse here] !!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sourav/109302648/

the world is a small place ;-)
btw u look good

Anonymous said...

saale kisne kaha tha diet karle..aur sahi co-incidence hota!