Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Double trouble

I have been partaking in many a misadventure in the past few days.
Firstly, I joined the gym after a long long break of around 1 year. My gym schedules , till now, have usually lasted for around 3 weeks after which I give up due to some excuse or the other. Anyway after half an hour of gym, I came to realize why I had given up gym for so long: It pained !!

When I reached home 2 DSPs were waiting. And the resulting party resulted in the worst hangover I have ever had in my life.

And today I combined swimming and gym together. As in, I swam for an hour and then went to the gym. Interestingly, basketball is more strenuous than the two combined and I would have stuck with that if I hadn't torn my shoes (again).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one happening life ...