Sunday, March 26, 2006

The weekend continues

I seem to be laying my hands only on really pathetic movies these days. Yesterday I got "Teesri Aankh", Sunny Deol's latest flick, not because I expected a great story, but because I wanted to see some of Sunny Deol's trademark stunts. Like, for example in "Gadar" he stops a bunch of goons just by shouting out loudly. In "Hero" he manages to kill Amrish Puri by breaking a test tube of plutonium in his mouth, which causes nuclear fission. Sunny Deol, who was in close proximity to the explosion, is unhurt and only suffers from mild cold and cough.
"Teesri Aankh" though is a great dissappointment. There is only one stunt which impressed me, where Sunny praji kicks a SUV, which then flies into the bad guys. Amisha Patel is dumb (as in she can't speak) and dumb (as in she is really idiotic) in the whole movie. Her antics made me stop fast forwarding the movie. I just stopped watching it. Another 20 bucks down the drain.
But wait, I'm not done yet. I also watched "Skeleton Key", which is supposed to be a horror movie. The first CD dragged on for quite some time. By the time I started watching the second one, I fell asleep. Maybe I will just go watch "Crash" a third time.

2 comments:

Veetrag said...

dude! horrible weekend for u.
Try 'Being Cyrus' nice movie :)

Rohit said...

Ya I heard that too. But it hasn't been released in Cochin till now.