Monday, February 20, 2006

Random musings

So after the mixed reaction which I got for my previous post, which left me in a lot of self doubt, I will ramble about my life just to distract you from what I had written previously.
There are more basketball matches in store for me. The University sports meet has already started and basketball starts from tomorrow. Our first match though is only day after tomorrow. The special thing being that this time we will be getting jerseys with our names on the back. This does make a difference, because first it cost me Rs 200/- (and I may have to give another Rs 40, they say) and second the crowd will know my name. This is, in one sense, BAD !! Now the abuses from the crowd won't be directed to a number 5, but to my name. And civilized crowds in CUSAT are as elusive as the IIT status, which we were about to get. But other than that, it is the first jersey which will bear my name and it would be a nice goodbye gift.
Talking about basketball, you have to see this: The Top 10 slam dunks of NBA (5.04 MB wmv). Even if you don't play or watch basketball, you will find this awesome.

No comments: