Thursday, February 16, 2006

My advanced weight loss tactics

I have never fasted a whole day. So, I thought that it will be an experience and also help in the reduction of "you know what". I had one glass of milk in the morning and continued to starve the rest of the day, until now. I gave up, and bought a pack of sunfeast (the poor man's biscuit costs only Rs 3/-). I will have my dinner, to hell with the fast.
P.S: This doesn't mean that I have given up trying to reduce, it just means that I won't starve the whole day anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

abbey u gone mad or somethin..dont fast the whole day...follow a diet plan..consult a gym coach or atleast the net..saale weak pad jayega

Rohit said...

Ya I got the idea from personal experience. Don't worry I won't do it anymore.

Rohit said...

And on another note, I can never get weak.. never !!!! mwhahahahahahhahah *evil laughter continues*