Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nightly enlightenment

Just came back from a fancy diner nearby which specializes in *cough* continental food. So you get into this place with all kinds of fancy light effects, plush interiors, the odd hukka lying in the corner. Don't know if this is the correct spelling for hukka, and anyway they don't call it hukka anymore. The newer, fancier name is "Sheesha".. you know like the mirror where you can see your reflection and all. Its just like that, except that you have a pipe coming out and you can actually get flavoured smoke doing rounds of your lungs if you suck on that pipe. You can share the pippette around with your friends, because you would be crazy if you could finish the hukka alone and also you would be crazy to go to a *cough* continental place alone and of all the things in the world start having a hukka... I mean what more could be wrong with you?
Anyway coming back to the previous thread of discussion, contrary to popular belief, smoking hukka doesn't make you high, of course if you are someone like Auto, then it will.
Wait! what was I talking about?
Ahh... the *cough* continental place.. yes.. So we (notice the "we", because I'm not a crazy loner like you) went in. Our ordering strategy was something like this:

1) Look hither thither.
2) Look down on the menu.
3) Randomly hit at three spots on the menu .. and thats it.

Food comes, we eat. *cough* a bit more and leave. So what did I learn out of all this?

Well.. nothing. Thanks for wasting your time.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

why cant i see ur full feed in my feed reader ... dont do that ?

Rohit said...

Believe me brother I didn't touch the settings. Don't know what screwed up where.

Anonymous said...

abbe something's wrong with 360 too..its showing me old feeds!..i mean according to it ur latest blog was wen u wrote bout ur results!

Anonymous said...

u would appreciate this

http://retroblast.com/gallery/main.php

Rohit said...

@ankur:
Sure did :) Thanks man.

d_grail said...

*cough
why??????????

Rohit said...

err.. I .. err. was having flu.

Anonymous said...

there wuz no need 4 dat "auto" comment

Rohit said...

Of course when I said auto, I didn't mean you. I meant the ones which we find on streets. The hyperlink is there exactly to show exactly what I mean.