Sunday, May 14, 2006

The final 8

I will try not to sound like Amitabh Bacchan from Deewar.

Today I have the best friends I have ever had, a really nice place to live, a well paying future job, the best whiskey (DSP Black) in our house(which I can drink whenever I want), a car and 2 bikes for conveyance, a ton of new good movies on my computer, the best songs which are there, a color phone, internet, television, a swiss army knife, my darling PC, an ideal weight, no exams, no tensions to worry about, beautiful weather (compared to other places), greenery everywhere,a lovely breakfast and a nice lunch.

This is how life should be.

I have everything which I could ask from God.

Everything.... but just for 8 more days.

2 comments:

d_grail said...

senti kya?

Rohit said...

Unfortuntely ya ;(