Saturday, May 27, 2006

The eagle lands back in its nest

After a rather comfortable journey in an AC 3 tier compartment with 10 other partners of crime, I finally returned back home. Accompanying me was my monitor, two speakers, keyboard, mouse, UPS, an airbag and a suitcase. Our luggage occupied most of the coach and some of it was even spread under the seats of innocent co-passengers in the other coach.

Our departure at the station witnessed a grand farewell party comprising of our batchmates and some juniors. All of them were used as "coolies" and I'm thankful to them for saving us a lot of money :)
But seriously, it was not too tough for me to leave my friends waving, while the train moved on. Don't think that I'm insesitive or anything. The fact is that I was too tired to be nostalgic.
Another thing with me is that, these things take a lot of time for me to sink in.
So anyway, I'm back in Delhi. I have broadband. I'm keeping myself busy. And I'm as sharp as ever. Envy me!!

No comments: