Friday, May 12, 2006

Done.. finished...over.. 100

4 years ago... May 12, 2002

I was recovering from a viral fever which I had caught while giving the Karnataka CET exam and the trip from Mysore->Bangalore-> Palakkad didn't do me any good.
The entrance exam was supposed to be held in some school which had really red walls. The exam didn't have negative marking. We sat on wooden chairs and desks and filled up the OMR sheets. That's all I remember about the CUSAT CAT entrance exam.

That was four years ago. This is today.

My 4 year ordeal has finally come to an end with a paper called Real Time Systems. Call it coincidence, divine intervention or something else, but my (our) association with this college has been exactly 4 years long.

Its been one beautiful joy ride, these four years.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chalo..u finally finished up.. i have become the party pooper here..i have cancelled yet another trip to kerala owing to jap classes..my jap classes r scheduled as soon as i finish up my exmas..just 4 days holidays :(...maybe we'll go in july..hopefully

Rohit said...

Ya it is a beautiful feeling. Don't worry it will soon be there for you too :)