Friday, August 12, 2005

Another day in my life.

Today was special, because the day started of with me falling into the wet mud outside our house. I was planning to distribute the lab records today. So I asked Bhupen to give me lift on his bike. The bike hadn't gone two feet when the bike slipped and we fell along with the bike. I was more dirty than hurt. So I had to cleanup before going to class. I arrived a full 40 minutes late *big grin* to class and got away with it.
Today was special also because it was the first day in our 7th semester when we had full day class. We have faculty shortage and two of our subjects didn't have a faculty until recently. We had all 3 hours in the morning and lab in the afternoon.
Evening was spent in playing basketball. We had players from Sacred hearts and we had a nice 3 hours of full court action. During the game I also managed to destroy the sole of one of my shoes (which, by the way, costed 5 grand).
I now have a good long weekend in front of me. Hope to sleep right through it.

No comments: