Saturday, August 06, 2005

360 site feeds

I rarely use my account on yahoo 360. I just read the blogs of my friends on it.
Anyway, so I came to know that you could put RSS feeds onto your 360 yahoo page. So, I gave the feeds of this blog.
Another thing about yahoo 360 is that, whenever you modify anything on your page you get "star" alongside your name in yahoo messenger.
The interesting part is as soon as I publish a new post on this blog, those changes get reflected onto the feeds and thus on my yahoo 360 page. Thus getting the "star" alongside my name on Y! messenger. Pretty cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

besides one can also blog thru messenger

Rohit said...

Very true. I wish Google comes out with its own messenger. That would help it integrate all its services.

Anonymous said...

i read ( somewhere ) google is coming out with a messenger in the first quarter of 2006 ... integrated with gmail and orkut ...