Monday, February 14, 2005

Another finals

Finals seem to be unlucky for me. This time it was the university sports basketball finals (B.tech vs Rest of CUSAT). We had a fairly good team, but it was a bad day for us. In the first quarter , at one point , we were down 15-0. Somehow we started to catch up but we couldn't make the lead go away. For the rest of CUSAT team , anything they shot at the basket was falling in. For us it was the other way round. We were defending well and also playing well as a team, but the baskets were just not falling in. The ground support for the Rest of CUSAT team was also pretty prominent and I and everyone else got abused lavishly. I played the whole 4 quarters like my other team mates (Pylee, Steve, Kirtan and Arun Thomas). All in all we put in the best that we could, but we still lost. The final score was something like 49-26. I guess we will be able to take care of them next year.

No comments: