Monday, July 03, 2006

Zombie

Most people who start working have this excuse that they don't update their blog because of too much work. I thought that I will try and not make that cliched excuse, but I just have a gaping creative black hole in front of me, which is sucking all my good ideas (and in a short while, also me and the surrounding light), so that will be my excuse as well.
Yanyway, I'm right now in Bangalore. The land of gardens, or the city of gardens. More appropriate to call it the city of one-ways, traffic jams, pubs, modified cars/bikes and babes (Ankur, you need to get out more :P )
I live in a 1BHK (1 Bedroom, Hall , Kitchen, for those uninitiated to the real estate and brokerage world) house and cough up 3.5 K for that. As I don't have a roommate, I end up paying the whole amount.

Life's been a blur from when I landed here 2 weeks back and till now. I have consumed in a lot of interesting technical stuff, and also a whole lot of coffee.

I will end this post by saying, that Superman is a whole lot worse than Krrriiiiissssshhhh (pardon my spelling), don't see it even if you get free tickets. Your two and a half hours can be spent more usefully by sleeping, day-dreaming, picking your nose etc.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once upon a time there was a boy called rohit ... who would always be logged into messenger ... reading some silly comics ... he had a life ... Where is that Rohit ? ....
Well he' now in the land of coolies ... the city of babes he likes to think ... reduces the misery I guess ... For the rohit we once knew ... Amen

Rohit said...

Aw you hurt me man.. I have a new and improved life :)

pratyush said...

till now it has been kool here.. with not much of hectic schedule n full time access to net.. i find a lot of time to blog;)as u can see my blog count has risen.. i m plannin to come down there.. if it works out then c u in blr...

Rohit said...

Hey thats cool. The unfortunate part is chances are that your office will be quite far from mine, because that is the case for most people.
The CUSAT head count in Bangalore is rising :)