Friday, July 21, 2006

An apple a day

Let me be frank, I spend most of my day in office. The reason is not just the excellent coffee machine, but also something else.
In a cubicle hidden from the eyes of most, sits a beauty. Slim and sexy and all alone in that cubicle. Before you have your tongues lolling out and having scandalous thoughts, let me bring you down to earth by telling that it is an iMac that I'm talking about. It has been 3 days since I got an account on that machine, and I have been playing with it everyday for at least one hour. Apart from being good to look at, its a pleasure to work on. It runs Mac OS X Tiger and it puts the current OSes (WinXP, Linux etc) to shame.
I'm currently fidgeting with the automator, applescript and dashboard widgets. Lets see where it takes me to :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m jealous ... man ur hving fun ...

Anonymous said...

u must be having fun with Mac ..... i have worked once on mac and it rocks about the interface but nothing else fascinated me other than that :P

Rohit said...

@rahul:
I disagree :P

Anonymous said...

Let me put a screenshot of Vista ...... then u will see ..... Vista Aero interface rocks .....

Rohit said...

I have enough inside info to believe that Vista is nothing but a junkload of carefully selected, hand picked goat shit!