Friday, September 02, 2005

A week back we had nothing to do so we decided to do some stunts. This is just one of them.
The bottom tier of the "Human pyramid" is made up by Anshul, Rahul and myself. Sujit and Sourav are enjoying their stay on the top at our expense.
This stunt was preceded by me carrying Anshul (weighs over a ton) and Sujit together. I'm sooo strong :)
We even had two rounds of piggy back fighting, both of which my team won.

Note: These stunts were carried out by professionals. Do not try them at home.  Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well me and my roomies decided to have fun yesterday night and we came up with this

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/versesane?p=300

Rohit said...

lol, nicely done :)

Anonymous said...

damm u guys ... i showed this pic to my crazy roomies and they want to try it too tonight ...

Rohit said...

All the best ;)

Chattz said...

aap to sahi mein pagla gaye hain...
great work carried out by the "proffessionals" !!!

Rohit said...

Thanks Rohan :)