Thursday, September 29, 2005

The lone rider

I woke up to a nice morning. I had my breakfast as today was a holiday (usually I don't). We had an Inspire meeting today at 10 in the morning. After taking care of that I went to see the EC fest which was taking place. Some of my friends suggested that I keep my project in the project presentation. So, as I had nothing better to do, I brought my project (a chess engine) over there.
I was surrounded by Electronics projects on all sides. Half of the projects had something to do with robots on wheels. I being the only CS guy over there. Also my team had only one member: me. Other teams had 2-4 people. The good thing was as the judges were from electronics background they couldn't ask too many tricky questions.
The results are not out yet, but at least I got lunch and tea so I'm happy.

No comments: