Thursday, April 14, 2005

Subex

We had Subex systems visiting our campus yesterday. It is one of the major telecom companies in India. Although the organization's workforce is not too huge, it has handsome profits. It doesn't deal with services, but rather product development.
It was given dream status, so I could write the exam. The exam consisted of one objective round of C questions. The standard was pretty nice and I could answer a few of them. The second round was a written programming test. I got a question where I was required to split a text file into other files of a fixed number of bytes and care needed to be taken that the file wasn't split between words.
The interview will be held in Bangalore (if I clear the written rounds). The company has a reputation of hiring very less individuals, so I don't know where I stand. Lets see what happens. Results will be announced the coming week.

No comments: