Thursday, August 17, 2006

Results out...

and I passed. Our university did a grand job of letting us hang by the thread, playing with our feelings and giving all of us a lot of false alarms (as usual). The result was supposed to come out "tomorrow" around 2 months back, but it came today... so.. uh.. whatever..
So now I can sleep peacefully and not have dreams where I get 3/100 (serious) and find out that I lose my job because of that.... gave me the creeps the other day.
The results getting published also means that I have to make the grand trip back to Cochin and meet the familiar faces which are slowly fading away. So that should be nice.
Other than that I managed to blow some of my salary by doing some shopping. Both the amounts (amount spent and salary) are strictly confidential and are left as an exercise for the reader to speculate :P . The clue is that I brought 3 shirts and an iron.

Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

saale..marks kyun nahin bata raha tu!

pratyush said...

hey congrats man... n yaa salry is for blowing up only right;) i too hav done the same n now i m at loss of account where did i spend

Rohit said...

@rakesh:
I try to show off that I'm modest ;)
@pratyush:
Congrats to you too and right about the salary thing.