Sunday, June 26, 2005

A nice busy day.

I woke up to rain today :) which was a nice change after so much of heat. I had to go pick up Dad from New Delhi railway station in the morning. So I got to take out the car and go all the way till there, with mom. Dad's train was around half an hour late due to the rains. We had an "extended breakfast" at some restaurant in CP and then left for Lajpat Nagar to do some shopping. I got myself some shorts and t-shirts. Mom ended up buying a salwar suit for Rs 1,399 because when she saw the price tag she though that it was only Rs 399. We reached back home at around 2pm. I had my Lunch and left for Center Stage Mall (Noida) with my friend Rakesh to watch "Kung-Fu Hustle". It was not too great, the stunts were good but no story as such. After that we went to Superstars. It was pretty nice.

No comments: