Sunday, December 26, 2004

My first day.. in Delhi

I reached Delhi yesterday, the train journey was pretty boring. In fact the Train was delayed for 4 hours ( to add to the boredom ). Today, I went to Gurgaon with Mom, Dad and my brother. It is 40Km from my home place and I got to drive, so that was nice. We went to one of the malls to have lunch. The food was good and the place was designed with a retro North India touch. For example the place had an Auto Rickshaw inside the restaurant (granted, that autos can be seen everywhere in India,but this one was the kind which you see here.) My brother had a new nikkon camera so he took some snaps. We came back around 7:00 in the evening. Everyone else was very tired, but I went to see my other old school friends. It was a nice busy day.

No comments: